Pages

31 May 2010

Kristen Stewart: Flaunt Fabulous

Kristen Stewart: Flaunt Fabulous

Thrust into the position as one of the most sought after photo opportunities wherever in the world she might be at the time, Kristen Stewart vented about the pressures that come along with being one of the biggest names in Hollywood.
Candidly talking with Gregg La Gambina for Bebe's X Flaunt magazine Issue # 109 (The Fashion Issue), the "Twilight" hottie was fresh off of having a friendly chat with Sean Penn invaded by a surge of paparazzi before the sitdown - which clearly influenced the course of the conversation.
Kristen frustratingly said, “If I could go to work every day and not have to be followed around by f**king fifteen gangsters trying to take my picture, willing to do anything for one… It’s not normal. It’s funny how in America fame is placed so f**king high—above wealth, above happiness, above everything. It’s so not true. And I knew that before [I was famous]. It was so obvious to me. I don’t know how people can’t see that from an outsider’s perspective. My perspective is the same: it’s exactly what I thought it would be.”
As the interview continued on, Kristen was greeted inside of a local eatery by a fan who said his hellos before letting her get back to the interview, of which the Bella Swan babe offered a compliment prior to leading into another pet peeve - the social networking takeover.
"He was nice,” she tells of the betaken fan. “He didn’t ask for a picture. That’s good, because then they go and Twitter them and then the paparazzi know where I am and they drive to my location and it gets crazy. Twitter f**ks me over every day of my life. Because people go, ‘I’m sitting next to Kristen Stewart right now’ and then they show up. I see people on their phones and I just want to take these cookies and throw them. It’s like ‘Get off your f**king phone and get a life!’ I get so mad. It’s like you’re trampling on someone’s life without any regard. And it’s rampant. Everyone can do it now. Buy a camera and you’re paparazzi; get a Twitter account and you’re an informant. It’s so annoying.”
Clearly noting her temper, La Gambina then asked, “Have you ever punched anyone in the face?”
Getting a smile from the usually-serious star, K-Stew laughingly answered, “No! I’ve hit people, but I’ve never clocked someone."

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts