Pages

03 June 2010

Kooey Swimwear Summer 2010/2011

$100 Bonus

Bebe Logo
is an Austraian brand specializing on lingerie and . Let me introduce you to the Ningaloo Collection for .
kooey swimwear spring summer 2010 2
The collection isn’t very diverse but we can judge by the photos about the style of the the company produces. The pieces of the collection look classy and womanly. Frills are cute.
kooey swimwear spring summer 2010 5
However, I can’t say I like the range much. There are obviously lots of prettier styles around. But again, it’s a matter of taste. I don’t like the prints which are very similar throughout the range and the designs themselves do not look attractive to me. But, stop, I do love the swimsuit with light blue prints.
kooey swimwear spring summer 2010 8
kooey swimwear spring summer 2010 1
kooey swimwear spring summer 2010 3
kooey swimwear spring summer 2010 4
kooey swimwear spring summer 2010 6
kooey swimwear spring summer 2010 7
kooey swimwear spring summer 2010 9


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts