Pages

01 June 2010

Gossip Of The Day Angelina Jolie no Cinderella

Bebe Logo
May 31 2010
Angelina Jolie 

The actress- admits she can never see herself playing a character like Cinderella - a fairytale character who is transformed from a drudge to the belle of the ball by a fairy godmother - because it is nothing like how she is in real life.

Angelina - who raises six children with partner Brad Pitt - said: "The cleaning the floors or the knight in shining armour? I don't know, I don't think any of them sound like me."

The 'Tourist' actress admitted she is mainly attracted to playing characters who are "vulnerable", even though some of them seem tough.

She explained: "I play women that I think are vulnerable. Like in 'Girl, Interrupted', I have a huge breakdown - very emotional, very unhappy, but she's considered psychotic and a scary, tough woman."

While Angelina prefers "vulnerable" characters, a former bodyguard of the actress recently described her as "totally psycho".

He said: "Angelina has a public and a private persona. In my opinion, the real Angelina is self-centred and a control freak. She has no patience at all. She doesn't do things out of the kindness of her heart.

"And she's totally psycho . she screams and yells a lot, then ways away." Mackenzie Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts